Software code allows us to buy a gift for Mom or Dad on amazon.com in 7 seconds, watch our favorite
“House of Cards” episode on Netflix or read Yelp reviews about a new restaurant.
When we can’t access the information we’re looking for on the internet within seconds, we are not
This is where you come into the picture.
BugHeist wants you to identify the software (and hardware) bugs that delay downloads, freeze screens,
create payloads that deliver malware to websites and generate other issues.
What’s in it for you?
- Money if you join a BugHeist Sponsored Bug Hunt.
- Jackpot money listed on the Leaderboard.
- Money if someone tips you for finding a bug through the tip button.
- Experience to add to your résumé or portfolio.
How it Works
- Create a User Account to log into BugHeist.
- Describe the software or hardware bug you found.
- Attach a screenshot of the bug.
- Submit the information.
- Win money through company-sponsored Bug Hunts, tips or the Grand Prize/Jackpot.We may also have
"heists" where each bug is worth a specific amount based on what the company sets.
- If you participate in BugHeist’s sponsored Bug Hunts, you could win prize money known as tips.
We want everyone to love your website.
You want to keep your customers happy by giving them a consistent bug-free user experience. BugHeist
offers monthly Bug Hunts through 4 different subscription plans to help you achieve this.